Legal Denmark has broad knowledge of all types of residence permits and provides professional advice within immigration law.
Immigration law is one of the legal disciplines that is always in focus in Denmark, the law in this area is constantly changing and since Legal Denmark specializes in immigration law, you can be sure that we are constantly updated in the area.
As a foreigner, you have the opportunity to obtain a residence permit in Denmark on the basis of asylum, family reunification, work or study. Note that it is often the small details that can have an effect on whether you are rejected in your case or not.
That is why we recommend that you contact us so you can get professional advice for your particular case.
LEGAL DENMARK HAS A WIDE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Work permits
- Family reunification based on Danish and EU regulations
- Residence permit on the basis of work
- Residence permit on the basis of study
- Permanent residence
- Filing a complaint on the grounds of residency
- Resumption of asylum cases
- Revocation of deportation sentence
- Humanitarian residence permit
- All type of cases relating to visa
- EU regulations and Human Rights
- Other family reunification
- Green card (abolished as of 10 June 2016)
- The Pay Limit Scheme
- Sale of company domestically and abroad
- Au-pair residence permit
- Inclusion and lapse as well as extensions
- The Immigration Act
- Ethnic Equality Act
- Passport issues
- The Return Act
- The Schengen Agreement
- The Danish Return Act
- Conventions Organization and support of employment efforts
BOOK A NON-COMMITTING CALL
The first conversation with a lawyer is always free.
During the interview, we will review your case and make an assessment of whether it is a case we can help with.
If you want to be contacted by one of our lawyers, fill out the form and click “send”.